查看: 2249|回复: 14
上一主题 下一主题 打印

[Hip-Hop/Rap] Cee Lo Green - CeeLo's Magic Moment (2012) [iTunes Plus AAC]  [复制链接]

米酷音乐论坛-以下AAC iTunes音乐 由米酷音乐 整理发布,整理的音乐均为AAC音乐

Genres: Holiday, Music, Hip-Hop/Rap, Rap, Christmas, R&B/Soul, Neo-Soul, Rock
Released: Oct 26, 2012
℗ 2012 Elektra Entertainment Group Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.

iTunes专辑简介

米酷音乐论坛讯:There aren't many full-effort, front-to-back brilliant Christmas albums, but CeeLo's Magic Moment is one of them. Released ahead of a televised holiday special — what Mr. Green hoped would be the first of an annual occurrence — it covers all the bases. Sure, many over-familiar songs are interpreted for the umpteenth time. Who needs more "White Christmas," "Silent Night," and "Run Rudolph Run," right? However, there's so much joyous energy in the performances that one wouldn't be surprised to learn that Green has been plotting this move since Goodie Mob signed to LaFace. Green and company also tackle later material, crossing the '70s (Donny Hathaway's "This Christmas"), '80s ("Mary, Did You Know," popularized by Katty Mattea), and '90s (Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas"). The most natural fit is a rendition of "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" that features a cappella group Straight No Chaser. At the other end, Green pulls off Joni Mitchell's somber "River" in convincing fashion. The overriding spirit is festive, exemplified by "All I Need Is Love," a rollicking blast that incorporates the Muppets and their "Mah Na Mah Na." Rod Stewart, Trombone Shorty, and Green's fellow X Factor coach Christina Aguilera are also in on the fun. This is Christmas music that can be enjoyed by those who otherwise loathe it.

iTunes专辑曲目

01.What Christmas Means to Me
02.Baby It's Cold Outside (feat. Christina Aguilera)
03.This Christmas
04.The Christmas Song
05.White Christmas
06.All I Need Is Love (feat. The Muppets)
07.You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch (feat. Straight No Chaser)
08.Please Come Home for Christmas
09.Run Rudolph Run
10.All I Want for Christmas
11.Mary, Did You Know?
12.River
13.Merry Christmas, Baby (feat. Rod Stewart & Trombone Shorty)
14.Silent Night

AAC音乐下载

[hide][/hide]
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?注册米酷

圣诞节快到了, 圣诞歌曲都出来了!

谢谢楼主 !

The Voice的评委的哇...说话的声音很性感...

封面很华丽的说

大爱cee lo!

谢谢分享 !~

顶起来!谢谢分享

谢谢分享!!!