查看: 1924|回复: 6
上一主题 下一主题 打印

[Christian & Gospel] Matthew West – The Story of Your Life (2010) [iTunes Plus AAC]  [复制链接]

音乐论坛-以下AAC iTunes音乐 由米酷音乐 整理发布,整理的音乐均为AAC音乐

Genres: Christian & Gospel, Music, CCM, Rock, Pop, Pop/Rock
Released: Oct 01, 2010
℗ 2010 Sparrow Records. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is a violation of applicable laws. Manufactured by EMI Christian Music Group,

iTunes专辑简介

米酷音乐论坛讯:Matthew West based the songs on The Story of Your Life personal tales submitted by his fans. The Christian singer/songwriter read through over 15,000 letters to distill these accounts of hardship and hope into a batch of bittersweet, ultimately life-affirming tunes. West keeps the lyrics focused upon everyday tragedies and frames them in acoustic-based folk/pop sounds. He confronts child abuse and family dysfunction head-on in “Broken Girl” and “Family Tree,” refusing to gloss over suffering as he offers the promise of better days. Tracks like “One Less” and “To Me” (the latter featuring Leigh Nash’s guest vocals) are light and buoyant, balancing the more serious tone of the gospel-tinged “The Healing Has Begun.” Particularly timely in “In My Own Little World,” a socially conscious up-tempo tune riding a sleek yet jittery track. Collectively, the album addresses sensitive topics in an inspirational way without denying the depth of hurt evident in these stories.

10月强档推荐福音专辑来自美国纳什维尔的著名福音艺人Matthew West.2005年被Dove奖提名最佳新人.同时2005年在Universal South Sparrow的共同努力下,他的首张非独立发行专辑取得了相当不错的成绩.时隔三年,Matthew West在2008年发行了自己的经典专辑,其中该专辑中至今都耳熟能详.2010年全新专辑从9月开始宣传,接连在iTunes上放出四首单曲.整张大碟于10月5日在各大Chrsitian唱片店上架.首单在本周Billboard Christian榜单排名第九。

iTunes专辑曲目

01. The Story of Your Life
02. My Own Little World
03. Strong Enough
04. Family Tree
05. To Me
06. One Less
07. Two Houses
08. Survivors
09. Broken Girl
10. The Reason for the World
11. The Healing Has Begun