查看: 4218|回复: 12
上一主题 下一主题 打印

Madonna (麦当娜) - The Confessions Tour (Live)/忏悔之旅 (1080i/9.6G)  [复制链接]

mzi.ccafwdpp.1200x1200-75.jpg
2013-2-27 17:14

Genres: Pop, Music, Pop/Rock, Adult Contemporary, Dance
Released: Jan 26, 2007
℗ 2006 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.

演唱会简介

米酷音乐论坛讯:The world can't get enough of Madonna, and with CD/DVD sets like The Confessions Tour dropping regularly, it's little wonder why. As a thrower of fantasy dance parties, she is peerless. As a physical role model for the 40-ish women who grew up on her music, she rules. And as an arbiter of what's going to sound shockingly original in any given decade--well, duh. The Confessions Tour rounds up songs from way back--"Ray of Light" and "La Isla Bonita" make the DVD, and "Lucky Star" and "Like a Virgin" are on the CD as well as the DVD--but this concert, filmed in 2006 at London's Wembley Arena, aims its sturdiest spotlight on Confessions on a Dance Floor, Madge's 2005 disco disc. You could argue, then, that unless you're in it for the sheer DVD spectacle (and what a spectacle it is), there's no sense in owning this package. Only you wouldn't be right. Because as any on-the-ball Madonna fan knows, what she's doing musically is telling a story--you may already know the characters, but that doesn't mean she hasn't completely reworked the plot. To that end, "I Love New York" gets its rock on, "Let It Will Be" has a musical temper tantrum, and "Hung Up" goes for the drama queen award. You've heard these songs before, but you've never heard them quite like this, to borrow a bad informercial phrase. As twisted and hopped-up as they've become, they're all worth getting to know again.
  Product Description
  The Confessions Tour, filmed at London's Wembley Arena during her worldwide sold-out 25-city Confessions Tour (2006's top-grossing tour world-wide), features songs from throughout the dance diva's career but largely focuses on Confessions On A Dance Floor. Bonus Footage on DVD: Je suis L'art, They're naughty children, Rollerskating, Photo Gallery

演唱会曲目

01.Future Lovers / I Feel Love
02.Like a Virgin
03.Jump
04.Confessions
05.Isaac
06.Sorry
07.Sorry (Remix)
08.I Love New York
09.Let It Will Be
10.Music Inferno
11.Erotica