查看: 1350|回复: 2
上一主题 下一主题 打印

[Rock] Genesis - The Platinum Collection (2004) [iTunes Plus AAC]  [复制链接]

米酷音乐论坛-以下AAC iTunes音乐 由米酷音乐 整理发布,整理的音乐均为iTunes_Plus_AAC音乐

Genres: Prog-Rock/Art Rock, Music, Rock, Pop, Arena Rock, Adult Contemporary, Soft Rock, Pop/Rock
Released: 16 November 2004
℗ 2004 The copyright in this compilation is owned by Virgin Records Ltd

iTunes专辑简介

米酷音乐论坛讯:Platinum Collection is a triple-disc covering the biggest hits and anthems from Genesis' career. Not a bad idea for a set, especially because it does contain the relatively rare non-LP single "Paperlate," but it's not necessarily executed as well as it could be. First off, there are the inevitable omissions, highlighted by such Genesis standards as "Man on the Corner" and "No Reply at All," but also extending to such smaller '80s hits as "Just a Job to Do" and "Anything She Does," not to mention various album tracks, particularly from the Peter Gabriel era. Nevertheless, Platinum Collection handles the Gabriel years better than 1999's Turn It on Again: The Hits, primarily because it has the space to stretch out and serve up a full disc of early Genesis, and while "Watcher of the Skies" is missed, it's hard to argue with any Gabriel comp that includes "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway," "Counting out Time," "Carpet Crawlers," "Firth of Fifth," "The Musical Box," "I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)," and a full-length "Supper's Ready." Actually, that's not entirely true — there is one complaint that can be lodged against the Gabriel disc and that can be lodged against Platinum Collection as a whole: it's sequenced in reverse chronological order (with the notable exception of the post-Phil Collins cut "Calling All Sections" being tucked away at the end of the first disc, since there's absolutely no way that even the most devoted Genesis fan would stick with rest of the comp if it began with that tune). While it's not a fatal blow to the value of the compilation — this does, after all, contain most of the songs casual fans would want in one handy little set — starting with We Can't Dance and slowly rolling back over the years makes for some uneasy listening, since the reverse order not only prevents the album from gaining momentum, it doesn't provide any new insights to the band's work, the way that Jimmy Page's non-chronological sequencing on the Led Zeppelin box did. If the entire set was flipped around, beginning with "The Knife" and ending with "No Son of Mine," it would be a better listen as an album, but as a clearing-house for most, but not all, of the big Genesis songs, Platinum Collection is worthwhile for casual fans.

iTunes专辑曲目

01.No Son of Mine
02.I Can't Dance
03.Jesus He Knows Me
04.Hold On My Heart
05.Invisible Touch
06.Throwing It All Away
07.Tonight, Tonight, Tonight (Edited Version)
08.Land of Confusion
09.In Too Deep
10.Mama
11.That's All
12.Home By the Sea
13.Second Home By the Sea
14.Illegal Alien (2004 Remix)
15.Paperlate (2004 Remix)
16.Calling All Stations
17.Abacab (2004 Remix)
18.Keep It Dark (2004 Remix)
19.Turn It On Again (2004 Remix)
20.Behind the Lines
21.Duchess (2004 Remix)
22.Misunderstanding (2004 Remix)
23.Many Too Many (2004 Remix)
24.Follow You Follow Me (2004 Remix)
25.Undertow (2004 Remix)
26.In That Quiet Earth (2004 Remix)
27.Afterglow (2004 Remix)
28.Your Own Special Way
29.A Trick of the Tail (2004 Remix)
30.Ripples (2004 Remix)
31.Los Endos (2004 Remix)
32.The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway (2004 Remix)
33.Counting Out Time (2004 Remix)
34.Carpet Crawlers
35.Firth of Fifth (2004 Remix)
36.The Cinema Show (2004 Remix)
37.I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe) [2004 Remix]
38.Supper's Ready
39.The Musical Box (2004 Remix)
40.The Knife (2004 Remix)

AAC音乐下载
[hide][/hide]
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?注册米酷

专辑封面挺有意思的。 支持下。 感谢lz分享。