查看: 1525|回复: 0
上一主题 下一主题 打印

[Country] Rascal Flatts - Back to Us (Deluxe Version) (2017) [iTunes Plus AAC]  [复制链接]

米酷音乐论坛-以下AAC iTunes音乐 由米酷音乐 整理发布,整理的音乐均为iTunes_Plus_AAC

Genres: Country Music
Released: May 19, 2017
℗ 2017 Big Machine Label Group, LLC

iTunes专辑简介

米酷音乐论坛讯:ACM Awards Vocal Group Of The Year nominee Rascal Flatts unveiled BACK TO US as their tenth studio album when they stopped by The Ellen Degeneres Show today (3/3) to perform their “sure-fire smash” (USA Today) “Yours If You Want It.” Watch the performance here. BACK TO US, available May 19 on Big Machine Records, follows the MULTI-PLATINUM selling group’s overwhelming successes to date, with a collection of tracks that showcases what the group is best known for, encompassing their distinct harmonies and instant anthems. Fans can pre-order the new album now.

“There was a nostalgic feeling between the three of us while in the studio for this record, a feeling that was more reminiscent of our first albums,” said Jay DeMarcus. “The journey we’ve all been on together is unreal and I can honestly say I’m even more excited about what is ahead for us. BACK TO US is not only a title of a song on the album, but a feeling that has been building around this new music. It just fits in so many ways

iTunes专辑曲目

01.Yours If You Want It
02.Hopin' You Were Lookin'
03.I Know You Won't
04.Dance
05.Back to Us
06.Kiss You While I Can
07.Vandalized  
08.Are You Happy Now (with Lauren Alaina)
09.Hands Talk
10.Thieves
11.Love What You've Done with the Place
12.Roller Rink
13.Our Night to Shine

AAC音乐下载
[hide][/hide]
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?注册米酷