查看: 3598|回复: 12
上一主题 下一主题 打印

[Pop] Kesha - Rainbow (2017) [iTunes Plus AAC]  [复制链接]

米酷音乐论坛-以下AAC iTunes音乐 由米酷音乐 整理发布,整理的音乐均为iTunes_Plus_AAC

Genres: Pop Music
Released:  Aug 11, 2017
℗ 2017 Kemosabe Records

iTunes专辑简介

米酷音乐论坛讯:Rainbow is the upcoming third studio album by American singer Kesha. It is set to be released on August 11, 2017, by Kemosabe and RCA Records. On July 5, 2017, Kesha announced via her Instagram account that she was releasing a single, titled "Praying". The song was released alongside its accompanying music video and the album's pre-order.
Kesha has said that Rainbow was inspired by her "true" musical influences: Iggy Pop, T. Rex, Dolly Parton, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Beach Boys, James Brown, and Sweet.[10] The album contains a combination of both mournful cuts and upbeat dance tracks such as "Woman" and "Bastards". The album opens with the country music-infused cut "Bastards", which, as Katie Baillie of the newspaper Metro analyzed, is "about not letting the bullies drag you down." "Woman" was inspired by a "pussy grabbing comment" Donald Trump made, which angered Kesha and made her yell "I'm a motherfucking woman!" This line is included throughout the song. Kesha wrote the title track on a toy keyboard while in rehab. It opens only with vocals and basic chords played on a piano.[11] The first line Kesha sings is, "Got back the stars in my eyes, I see the magic inside of me." Baillie writes that the track "builds in both sound an emotion [...] as a full live orchestra kicks in." Kesha was inspired to write "Learn to Let Go" by one of her friends who went through "the worst childhood imaginable." The track is also based on Kesha's struggles while making Rainbow.

iTunes专辑曲目

01.Bastards  
02.Let 'Em Talk (feat. Eagles of Death Metal)  
03.Woman (feat. The Dap-Kings Horns)
04.Hymn  
05.Praying
06.Learn To Let Go
07.Finding You  
08.Rainbow  
09.Hunt You Down  
10.Boogie Feet (feat. Eagles of Death Metal)  
11.Boots  
12.Old Flames (Can't Hold a Candle To You) [feat. Dolly Parton]  
13.Godzilla  
14.Spaceship

AAC音乐下载
[hide][/hide]
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?注册米酷

3q 4 share3q 4 share3q 4 share

thanks for giving~

这么多年终于等你发专辑了

找啊找啊找音乐,这个很不错呢

这个不是iTunesAAC啊