查看: 11332|回复: 47
上一主题 下一主题 打印

[Alternative] Gotye - Making Mirrors (Deluxe Version) (2012) [iTunes Plus AAC]  [复制链接]

米酷音乐论坛-以下AAC iTunes音乐 由米酷音乐 整理发布,整理的音乐均为AAC音乐

Genres: Alternative, Music, Electronic, Electronica, Rock, Adult Alternative, Easy Listening, Bop
Released: Apr 10, 2012
℗ 2012 Samples 'N' Seconds Records Pty Ltd under exclusive license to Universal Republic Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.

iTunes专辑简介

米酷音乐论坛讯:Gotye's fans are a patient bunch. The Belgium-born (and Melbourne-raised) musician also known as Wally de Backer took a lengthy five years between 2006’s Like Drawing Blood and 2011’s Making Mirrors. During this half-decade, Gotye was making music with Aussie indie-pop trio The Basics. Here, the minute-long title track opens as Gotye whisper-sings into a lo-fi filter over spacy drones, sounding a lot like Spiritualized’s Jason Pierce. The following “Easy Way Out” plays for twice as long and makes good use of '60s-style fuzz guitar, tambourine, and bombastic drum parts before his falsettos in the chorus recall a young Beck Hansen. “Somebody That I Used To Know” is a dazzling standout single; Gotye duets with New Zealand R&B singer Kimbra, who lends her velvety voice on this quirky, catchy breakup song. The more haunting “Smoke and Mirrors” contrasts orchestral accouterments with a big, boomy tribal rhythm as Gotye’s melodies intertwine with those of a vintage keyboard. The uplifting “In Your Light” is another gem with upbeat handclap rhythms, blasting horns, and hints of gospel.

iTunes专辑曲目

1  Making Mirrors2  Easy Way Out
3  Somebody That I Used to Know (feat. Kimbra)
4  Eyes Wide Open
5  Smoke and Mirrors
6  I Feel Better
7  In Your Light
8  State of the Art
9  Don’t Worry, We’ll Be Watching You
10  Giving Me a Chance
11  Save Me
12  Bronte

MV单独在iTunesMV频道发布了

iTunes音乐下载

[hide][/hide]